Friday, April 6, 2012

Last Minute Easter Decor Idea

If you actually see this post before Easter it might be of some use to you. If not I'm sorry for thinking of it so late. I was thinking of a gift to make for my husband for Easter, and though this would work great because if he doesn't like it then I will enjoy it. And it can be use as a decoration. 3 in 1.


I never really liked to color eggs for Easter and this year is the first year that I colored eggs after getting married, and I only did it because this idea came to me. This egg filled vase looks really good just as a decoration or even for a center piece.



All you do is put a skinnier vase inside the large vase to hold the flowers and put the eggs around. I added the moss just to fill the gap but it looks good without it also.



And husband was happy and surprised to receive a gift. I guess I set the bar high. hah.






No comments: