Thursday, March 15, 2012

Welcome All



WOW!!! I finally did it, I made a blog where I can organize my thoughts, my ideas and my to-do list. Haha just kidding about the last one. But I definitely needed to organize all those ideas in my head and they don't stop coming. Be prepared for this blog to be filled with all sorts of wonderful sew-alongs, and crafts, I'll even throw in a few recipes since I like to cook. I might even show a glimpse of my garden during the summer and share a few tips and ideas in that department as well. 
 Most of my effort will be put into sewing only because I enjoy it the most at the moment. I will share ideas that I get from other crafty bloggers and post them for all to see. And the ideas I get from thin air, or after visiting the thrift store. Ha.  I'm only a beginner in sewing but I have a pretty good handle on it. And plenty of instructions will also be provided for all those beginners who were just like me. If I did it anyone can do it.
So don't go anywhere hang around and see what I have up my sleeve...After all making things by hand is worth way more than store bought.

No comments: